Monday 12 December 2011

X-Mas Quotes



A Christmas Carol is such a fool-proof story you can't louse it up. 
Leonard Maltin 

A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
Benjamin Franklin

A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
Garrison Keillor 

According to an ancient Sardinian legend, the bodies of those who are born on Christmas Eve will never dissolve into dust but are preserved until the end of time.
Grazia Deledda

Actually, my mother and Alfie came for three weeks' Christmas vacation and stayed for 21 years. I guess my mother never went back because she was lonely.
Frank McCourt

And of course there's so much music in and around our family. I had a piano during Christmas because it's obviously useful through the season. There are so many people, songwriters, who are around.
Ashley Judd

At Christmas our house is like a Donnie and Marie Christmas Special.
Kevin Richardson

At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.
Thomas Tusser

At Christmas, 'It's a Wonderful Life' makes me cry in exactly the same places every time, even though I know it's coming.
Nicholas Lea

Besides the two Christmas things, we've got a about a dozen new tracks we're working on.
Chris Frantz

Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up.
Wendy Cope

But Tammy Faye calls me, and Ron Jeremy calls me, Erik Estrada sends me a Christmas card every year.
Trishelle Cannatella

Christmas albums are not something you do frequently.
Isaac Hanson

Christmas carols always brought tears to my eyes. I also cry at weddings. I should have cried at a couple of my own.
Ethel Merman

Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.
Lucinda Franks

Christmas is a holiday that persecutes the lonely, the frayed, and the rejected.
Jimmy Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment